Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Any recommendation on a Hair stylist and Makeup artist for my wedding in Chicago,IL?

I need a makeup artist and a hair stylist for my wedding in August of this year. If someone can provide pictures of work or someone they recommend I would greatly appreciate it. I live in Chicago, IL. Thanks in advance!!!Any recommendation on a Hair stylist and Makeup artist for my wedding in Chicago,IL?
Hi! I am about 45 min, from Chicago. I have been a makeup artist/hair stylist for over 10yrs. I have done many weddings Brides, bridesmaids, Relatives etc... I have extensive knowledge on makeup for different times of the day (which you would photo best in etc..) I consider myself to be a celebrity style makeup artist as I am up to date on the latest trends in makeup/hair etc.... I don't have any wedding photos as those days where so rushed I didn't have time to take photos. However, I do have photos of all the other Proms, special occasions etc.. You can see a few pics at www.faerieorganic.com at before and afters.Any recommendation on a Hair stylist and Makeup artist for my wedding in Chicago,IL?
Please visit Vixenbeauty.com, we offer group discounts and a free hair and makeup trial Report Abuse

Hi Christine


Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, I invite you to visit me www.qubiegirl.com. As a professional makeup artist


I can give you the flawless look that will make each and every


photo a timeless memory. Trail runs are free, no deposit just a signed contract to reserve your date. Please contact me if you have any questions.





Best Wishes


Nichole(aka Qubie Girl)
Umm see if Oprah will help!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names