Friday, December 11, 2009

Hair and makeup for Wedding in St. Louis. Recommendations?

I'm getting married in April and I haven't been able to find a hair/makeup stylist in the area. Everyone I know that was recently married either did their own or they weren't happy with theirs so I have no friend recommendations! Do you have anyone from hair/makeup in the St. Louis area from your wedding or a wedding that you think did a good job for a reasonable price? Help!Hair and makeup for Wedding in St. Louis. Recommendations?
I'd check out wedding wire or Yelp, depending on which website is more popular in your area. There you can reviews of past customers. Good Luck!Hair and makeup for Wedding in St. Louis. Recommendations?
My best friend just got married in St. Louis. She found the woman who did her makeup through Craigslist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names