Friday, December 11, 2009

Wedding hair and makeup?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10010649@N0…





I just had my hair and makeup done as a test for my wedding. The dress is strapless, so a down do makes sense. What do you guys think? Please, no cracks about how I look too young to get married, I am a lot older than I look.Wedding hair and makeup?
yea down do makes sense just make sure ur makeup looks natural because its ur wedding and ur future husband doesn't want to look at a maked up u just a natural u so keep the make up to the minimum or some earthy tones and love the hair =] and good luck =]Wedding hair and makeup?
The makeup looks good, but I think you should keep your hair curled but put up a little bit.


At the moment they kinda look dreadlocked.


Congratulations!
i think the make up looks good but id rethink the hair do.


Good luck thoo and congrats :)
Oh GOD NO!


The hair needs to be up.


A tad more mascara
the make up looks nice


the hair....not so good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names