Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where can I go to get makeup profesionally done? I want to make an appointment to get it done for my wedding.

What types of places do makeup for weddings, where you can have a consultation and plan what is going to happen instead of just hoping it looks good the day of.Where can I go to get makeup profesionally done? I want to make an appointment to get it done for my wedding.
MAC. It's usually located inside of Macy's.Where can I go to get makeup profesionally done? I want to make an appointment to get it done for my wedding.
Many hair salons have someone qualified to do makeup, as well as cosmetics counters at department stores.
Call a department store well in advanced and make an appointment at a make up counter. MAC is great but it usually costs $50 but they give that much to u in credit to buy the products they used on you. It depends what look you want but Clinique is great and its usually free!!
MARY KAY CONSULTANT
mary kay people
You can check around at salons but make sure you get that trial because I came out looking like an 80's hooker %26amp; decided to do my own makeup. You might consider doing it yourself or having a friend help, it's always best to look naturally beautiful %26amp; not like a clown. The thing I did have put on professionally were false eyelashes, she applied them lash by lash %26amp; they looked awesome!
forget the war paint, go natural and let's hope you don't scare your new hubby away.
if you go to a makeup store or a makeup stand you can ask them to set up an appointment and they will do it for you..
If you have time, the best is to have your hair and makeup done at the same place. If you are wearing a veil, you will need to have that on when they do your hair and make up. That is what my wife did, and it was perfect. Always remember ';YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR';!
I think that the best place to get your makeup done is MAC it will stay on all day for sure. You just tell them how you want it natural looking darker whatever you want and they will do an amazing job. If you have a Macys MAC is sometime located in there but the best place to find them is Nordstroms an then there are also MAC stores just google them up there pictures might be shocking they take some pretty heavy make up pictures but they can do natural an anything plus its top brand makeup so good luck congrats on the wedding!!
Merle Norman Cosmetic's Studio, go in and have it done before your wedding to make sure you will get the look you want. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names