Saturday, December 5, 2009

Brides-What type of foundation did your makeup artist use on your wedding day?

I would ask my makeup person, but we parted on bad terms-long story-and now I want to know because my skin looked so great in the photos on my wedding day.Brides-What type of foundation did your makeup artist use on your wedding day?
MAC foundation is the best - and use Smashbox ';Photofinish'; primer under - it feels like glass on your face - awesome stuff!Brides-What type of foundation did your makeup artist use on your wedding day?
I would say go to the mall at Clinique or Mac or if you have really bad acne scarring then I would suggest a heavier one such as Jane Iridale
I normally use Clinique, which is fine with my skin that's so easily upset...but, the very best foundation I ever used was Lancome...it makes your skin like the finest porcelain...the only catch is that it's like $45 a bottle, while the Clinique is only about $20...
My makeup artist is using either an airbrush makeup foundation, or the minneral powder foundation.


The minneral powder is supposed to be more natural and best for your skin from what I hear.
I used MAC and loved it! I would suggest going to a couple of makeup counters at your local mall and see what you like. Look at it in all different types of light too. Good luck!
i did my own, and just used Covergirl (i think).
I did my own too. I got it at Yves Rocher, and mostly on used cover stick for some spots. Mac and Avon have good make up too.
have a Mary Kay girl do your makeup. This way you can check out many varieties of makeup and eyeshadow plus lipstick.
MARY-KAY... when i had my make-up done for my wedding, I loved it so much that i have bought Mary-Kay ever since. It runs a little more expensive than regular foundation (around $15), but i think it is totally worth it.





Good Luck!
Sounds cheap but i went to the Clinique counter and they do your make-up for free and than you can basically buy stuff from them. I used a shine free t-zone also which really helped in humidity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names