Saturday, December 5, 2009

What type of foundation do professional makeup artists use for wedding photos?

I would ask the person who did my makeup, but I am not speaking to her-she left me to go makeup another bride while I was getting my nails done, and I was late to my own wedding.What type of foundation do professional makeup artists use for wedding photos?
I agree with MAC foundation- but also try SmashBox Photofinish primer - it makes your foundation last %26amp; your skin is so smooth. You can find it at sephora - http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>What type of foundation do professional makeup artists use for wedding photos?
this is a great question! I hope that anyone who answers will also tell where the average person can purchase the products. I hate it that you were late for you own wedding. Boo on the person who did your make-up.
I agree with the first person who recommended MAC ... they have great foundations and fun colors for everyday use. Make sure you are not allergic to talc, though, as that is what most of their eye makeup is made with. There are specific MAC stores in most malls but it can also be found in larger anchor stores such as Macy's and Nordstrom. I also love Smashbox make-up. The price is comparable to MAC and you can find it in Sephora.
MAX factor international. its the best. its lightweight and it doesnt wear off..i love it! i perosnally use covergirl translucent powder. its flawless and it doest wear off as easily.
I did my own makeup for my wedding, but I did buy a foundation from Merle Norman to use and it worked wonderfully!





I've heard some makeup artists use a sort of ';spray on, all day long lasting foundation'; that is special in that it doesn't lose its spark and continues to look good on the face for hours.
I did my own makeup and I used estee lauder. The thing you need to get right is matching your skin tone. Then set it with powder. It lasted all day and no one knew I did my own makeup.
Well, I don't know about what a pro would use, but I would go with BareMinerals from BareEscentuals. There is no line where the make up starts and the skin ends, and it blends perfectly to your exact skin tone even though it only comes in about 8 actual colors and only 4 skin tones. Plus, it's all natural mineral make up that doesn't clog your pores, so not only will you be picture perfect on the wedding day, but you won't break out during the honeymoon.





You can find it online at www.bareminerals.com or you can go to Sephora, either in person or at www.sephora.com
I use Merle Norman personally, it covers everything from acne to wrinkles. More than not I use ';Alabaster Beige'; it fits most womens skin tones with more of a ';yellow'; to it, so it cuts the redness and blends into natural color with A LOT of coverage well. You use it as a cover up first, then go back over it like a foundation. It's about $20.00 and lasts well over 6 months if it's for personal use.





WWW.MerleNorman.COM





TOTAL FINISH庐 Compact Makeup


For dry and normal/dry skin types.





Emollient-rich compact makeup imparts a flawless finish for dry skin. Maximum coverage. Matte or dewy finish (depending on application).





Hope this helps
i am a make up artist and a master cosmetologist. i have fallen in love w/ MAC make up, its great. i use it and all of my clients LOVE it.
Not sure what professionals use by I use BareMinerals and I absolutely love it. I don't break out at all anymore and the best thing about the minerals is you never know it's on your face. In the heat, liquid make-up runs and builds up and I find it to feel slimy on my face. I'm sorry to hear about your wedding situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names