Friday, December 11, 2009

Whats the best makeup to get for my wedding in april?

Plaster of paris........you may need itWhats the best makeup to get for my wedding in april?
I suggest visiting weddinglenox.com and post your request. Their matching system http://www.weddinglenox.com/f-membersign鈥?/a> will match you up with local vendors with pricing you specified. I tried it and have good result as I only recieved response from vendors according to my request.





One problem I had with my wedding is that it is hard to locate vendors in most website as most likely they group by states and there are too many of them that's too far from me and I have to look at each site to figure out.





The sites I provide above have a easy to use layout to show you pictures, pricing and location in one page plus, you can send out your inquiry for matching vendor to contact you. That save me lots of time to locate the best vendors with the right price.Whats the best makeup to get for my wedding in april?
Estee Lauder Double Wear or Estee Lauder Full Coverage. You could actually get a sample for free, just tell them you would like a sample to try out. It will be plenty enough for your wedding day.
Try going to see a sales rep at Benefit, you'll find a counter in bg department stores. They know their stuff! Benefit make up is quite expensive, but it's amazing! plus if it's your wedding day you want t o look your best, so whats a couple extra quid? I would say to go for something natural, and not too over the top....no gothic eyeliner or anything. go for pretty....natural colours, mascara (Bad Gal is amazing) and lip stain, nt gloss. natural all the way!





Congradulations by the way! :-)
check out some of these looks..





http://www.maccosmetics.com/bridal/picks鈥?/a>





or you can set up some appts. with makeup counters in your dept. stores and they can experiment with you and see what you like.
if its a wedding in april...use springy colors...like light pinks and creamy colors...on your wedding day you dont want to OVER DO th emake up because thats not AS important...if you go to a salon in the area they may be able to try some colors on you to see what colors look best...you can probably even buy colors from them..applicate it yourself..or pay a fee to let them applicate it for you








CONGRATS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names