Saturday, December 5, 2009

How should I do my makeup for a wedding?

This summer I am going to be the maid-of-honor for my best friend. While the ceremony itself takes place around 4 pm, we're going to be doing pictures beforehand. Plus, I imagine the reception will go well into the night. I'm not sure what I should do for makeup. Should I do a day or evening look?How should I do my makeup for a wedding?
I could go for a day look, its a wedding, even if it does go into the afternoon, it should be ..calm lol.


i could go with your regular face makeup, and then for the eyes,eyeliner (brown or black, thats your decision), mascara, and then for the eyeshadow stick with browns beiges, ect, but add a splash of your favourite colour, like maybe a pink, or green in the crease of your eyes to make your eyes pop.


Maybe do it depending on the colour or style of your dress.


hope i helpedHow should I do my makeup for a wedding?
this would look lovely, this video shows how to do EVRYTHING.


i hope i helped :]


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLGJTAfyG44
My website has a virtual makeover tool and one for weddings too. I do makeup for weddings and other occasions (if you live near me in Wisconsin). go to my website and see what you think. http://www.marykay.com/melissa-bertrand


good luck %26amp; have fun
Well you should probably use some nice bright color of eyeshadow such as baby blue or pink depending on what you're wearing id say.


Also you should put on some gloss for your lips .


And a bit of foundation to have somee cover up and that should be it.


you should do the evening look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names