Friday, December 11, 2009

Wedding day hair and makeup.Was yours the same as usual?or a step up/down from what you normally wear?

I have only gone for the trial so far, but my makeup is going to be a step up from normal. My hair however is what I was having a hard time with. Everyone keeps telling me it is a special day and i should do something different. I tried that for my hair trial (thank god!) and I hated it. So, while I am still having someone do my hair, and it will be curly, etc. it will still be down like I normally wear it cause that is the way I am comfortable. Wouldn't want to panic the morning of.Wedding day hair and makeup.Was yours the same as usual?or a step up/down from what you normally wear?
Mine was stepped way up from my normal....I usually never wear makeup, and just leave my hair down. On my wedding day, I had extensions in my hair, curls, pins, and a boat load of makeup.Wedding day hair and makeup.Was yours the same as usual?or a step up/down from what you normally wear?
we are doing a 1920 theme so I will have it up in the pin curl style of the late 1920s much more glamorous then my every day
http://www.haircomesthebride.com/photo1.鈥?/a>





I had the picture on the left, i normally either wear my hair down or tied back into a pony tail, and when i see this style i loved it immeditely. My make up was also natural
well my makeup will be the same as usual i do it myself but my hair will be a step up i want to be an updo because it's going to be hot in august and normally i have it down.
I did my own makeup, maybe 1 degree more than usual. I had my hair down, but not like I would for the prom.





I didn't want to look overdone for my wedding because that's not I looked like when my fiance proposed.
I plan to do my regular thing, for the most part. We're getting married on teh beach in 2 weeks in St Thomas, and I might tone down the makeup due to having some natural color, but that would be the only real difference.
The thing I like most about being able to decide your hair for the wedding is that you can choose to have it however you want. If you don't want to look too made up like a doll, you could go with a nice casual hairstyle that is a small step up from what you normally wear. For instance, I've got wavy hair that is shoulder length and I always wear it down. I'm doing my hair in loose curls and wearing it partially up. You as a bride still want to look like yourself and sometimes the more elaborate or elegant hairstyle isn't the way to go. Simplicity is sometimes good for certain things and it will look wonderful on you if you don't do a hairstyle that you're not used to wearing. Think of it as a more mastered hairstyle with more to it.
Definitely a step up from normal. I had my hair curled and pulled back. My make-up was natural looking (my husband doesn't like heavy make-up) but still more than I usually wear. It helped me to feel extra beautiful on my wedding day.
a huge step up from the usual! i went to a hairdresser for a wash and set for the first time in my life. i wore lipstick for the first time in my life. i had a manicure for the first time in my life! of course i was young, it was a different time! and truthfully since that day almost 41 years ago, it has been very rare that i have worn anything more than lipstick and eye-shadow! i just never liked the feel of my face being covered with foundation and such! lol
I'm going to step it up, but I want to stay kinda natural so I still look like myself.
step up on my hair though as makeup i went more for the natural look
I was most adamant that I look like ME on my wedding day... only better! :)


So the makeup was natural tones that made me glow... and my hair was a fancier take on my normal low ponytail.
My hairdresser is going to open on a Sunday for me and my attendants to do our hair and makeup. It will not be an everyday look, that's for sure.
i never wear make up and i never have my hair ';fancy'; so it will be a major step up! i'm going to be a princess hehe all brides should be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names