Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup for wedding in Hawaii?

I'm getting married on Monday in Hawaii on the beach %26amp; the ceremony will be at Sunset. I've decided to do my own makeup.





I was thinking of doing a smoky eye w/ pale pink lips %26amp; I was also thinking of using false eyelashes. Is that too much? Should I go more natural for the beach or will the pictures in the evening look better with more makeup?





I very rarely wear eyeshadow so if you have a link or advice on the perfect smoky eye could you post it?





This is the everyday me:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/23969308@N0鈥?/a>





Thanks!Makeup for wedding in Hawaii?
Your eyelashes are beautiful the way they are. No need for lashes. Yes, I would go with some eyeshadow but not overboard. Smokey eyes are sooo pretty when they are done tastefully and not for the cover of some mag. I think for a sunset ceremony (awww how pretty it's going to be) you will definitely need some make up. Pictures usually wash the face out and may even more so at sunset.


Go for it, sounds beautiful.





http://www.makeupsense.com/en/eyes/smoky鈥?/a>


http://beauty.about.com/od/allaboutyoure鈥?/a>


http://beauty.about.com/od/allaboutyoure鈥?/a>Makeup for wedding in Hawaii?
Good luck %26amp; Congrats!!!! Report Abuse

I do think you should wear makeup, the pictures at night will look better, and eye shadow can bring out your eyes, which you'll want on your wedding day :-)





Here is a website where they have video tutorials to show you how to create the smoky eye look. I strongly advise to practice this many many times! Get comfortable doing it and then you can even adjust it to your liking.





http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-crea鈥?/a>





good luck!
I agree..everyday look..is beautiful...you are great just they way you look now...I wouldnt do anything drastic being that you want to look like yourself when you say I do...what beach are you getting married at? what island??? I live on oahu!
I think your everyday look is awesome. Don't change a thing...
Our eyes are almost the same! It's pretty damn easy for us to get our eyes to stand out isn't it? Good thing too, because I'm 30 and I still can't do perfect (or even near) smokey eyes. I always end up looking like I got punched. So, Good luck with that part! I can't help there! Sorry! I did notice though, that in your pic your lips look a little washed out... sorry! You might want to add a little more color than you planned.





Are those your brows? Are they that full or are they tattooed?





Wow, and I've been screwing around with eye pencil all this time! They look natural and perfect, I was jealous when I saw them. Mine are kinda thin and sparce, but have good shape. One is much worse than the other, but I just had bangs cut that look a lot like yours, they cover up the more screwed up one, lol. I'm definitely going to try the MAC eyeshadow! Thanks!!!!





I really want to get a hair transplant done on my brows! I'll probably do it before my wedding in 2 years. Funny but crazy, huh? It's something I'm so self-conscious about so.... It's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names