Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Which of these is best for me to choose for makeup for my wedding in 1 month?

For foundation %26amp; concealor %26amp; powder:





Revlon, Loreal, physician's formula, maybelline





Colorstay, maybelline mineral power, age rewind, would like to get some kind of mineral makeup from drugstore but also need full coverage that will stay put/won't rub off?





Also how do maybelline's colors differ/compare with cover girl? What would my color be equal to?Which of these is best for me to choose for makeup for my wedding in 1 month?
I agree totally with getting a professional to do your makeup for your wedding.. Its a timeless event. If you go to MAC, they'll do it for free as long as you spend like 40 dollars in the store.. and MAC's products are definitely worth it.


If you want to do it yourself, i definitely wouldnt reccomend drug store makeup.. strictly MAC=]


Physicians formula powder, really is a bit clumpy on your face.Which of these is best for me to choose for makeup for my wedding in 1 month?
Personally I would recommend having a professional do your makeup for your wedding. With the amount of money that you may end up spending on products you can find yourself a makeup artist and not have to worry about any of that.





If you are dead set on purchasing makeup from a drugstore for your wedding. I would recommend L'Oreal and Revlon for your foundation, concealer and powder. Revlon Colorstay is a great foundation. Steer clear of Maybelline, it has terrible lasting power.
If you want your makeup to look natural and to last the whole day, I wouldnt reccomend any of those.





i use bare escentuals or bare minerals. It covers any blemish wonderfully and will stay on all day.





if you cant get that, then I would get the physicians formula. they have a whole new line of mineral wear.





However, for eye makeup I reccomend maybelline. they have the BEST eyeliner ever! it wond smudge or rub off.
I use Aveda...because I haven`t had much luck with any of the other ones you mentioned. It has great coverage and looks really great, plus it is organic and not tested on animals while Covergirl and Meybelline do.
Physician's Formula for your foundation, concealer and powder. Use Maybelline for any eye makeup (they're the best in my opinion), and use covergirl for your lips. You get variety of brands AND you'll look gorgeous. Congrats on the big day! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names