Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do you get makeup out of a wedding dress?

When Itook off the wedding dress I got some makeup on the inside of the dress, it just rubbed against my face. I am giving my dress to my cousin and I want to off the makeup. What can I do to remove the makeup stain so I wont ruin the wedding dress??????? If I do soap and what will it just smear the makeup on the dress?How do you get makeup out of a wedding dress?
check your local phone book. There are wedding dress specialty stores that can get the stain out the right way and make sure the dress is still perfect.How do you get makeup out of a wedding dress?
Definitely take it to the cleaners.





Depending on the material of the dress, getting it wet can ruin or misshapen the fabric. Stain removers might make the stain worse or discolor your garment.
Take it to a dry cleaners asap. If you're giving the dress to your cousin, maybe she would pay for the cleaning, since she's getting a dress for free.
Well you don't, let the cleaners do it... But if you don't have the money, than use a Q-tip and peroxide... Applying very little and not trying to rub it out but letting it rise to the top and then wiping it off with a cloth... Good luck... At least it's on the inside...
Get it dry-cleaned.
I would give her the dress and tell her to get it dry cleaned professionally. You could use cleaning fluid, but you really have to be careful that you don't make a hold in the fabric..Try the Mr. Clean stain remover pen...It is supposed to take out any stain in the world.
call the place where you bought your dress and see if they recommend any specialty dry cleaners. Just because the business does dry cleaning,does NOT mean the specialize in speciality items such as a wedding dress. I had a family friend take her dress to be dry cleaned, and they ruined her dress. She was giving it to her my cousin to wear on her wedding day.. and my cousin had to rent a dress that she hated because the dry cleaners screwed up. So please be careful.. and good luck.
The only thing you can do is put it in the cleaners before the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names