Saturday, December 5, 2009

I really don't liked the makeup for my wedding?

Should i tell her how i want her to do it?


I am pale/white with brown hair and eyes. my dress has some pink flowers on it..


i prefer a pink blush then a bronze blush. i just didn't look myself.should i tell her that now or the day of my wedding?I really don't liked the makeup for my wedding?
Tel her now, the sooner the better!


What if she doesn't have the makeup that day


or perhaps, it turns out terrible! You want to know how its going to turn out before hand! Find pictures on the internet of what exactly you want.


Good luck! =)I really don't liked the makeup for my wedding?
Tell her now before it is too late


and Congratulations!!!!! Its ur special day


you should look how you want!!
tell her ASAP! its your wedding and you should look and feel confident in your makeup!
Tell her now! If you tell her later then it might not work out as you would like!
Ya I would tell her now. For something like this you really want to be prepared and ready. Be very specific. Your make up artist will understand she won't be mad or anything I think that she would be more mad if you didn't tell her now instead of the acuall day. Good luck. Hope that helped. : D
Tell her now so you can work on something new. It's your special day, and you should look how you want to. Good luck and congrats on the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names