Friday, December 11, 2009

Wedding day makeup? i need helpppp?

I'm getting married in september but I dont know if i should get make up at the salon or if i should do it myself... i'm scared of getting makeup germs of other people's face or an eye infection or worse...herpes simplex in my lips!


I have good make up products but will it look the same?


did you get professional make up?


i've seen disastrous make up outcomes and the brides end up looking ugly..


like foundation too light or too dark


eye concealor too light


too much blush etc etc





i dotn want to look fake





HELPPPWedding day makeup? i need helpppp?
I was 25 when I got married.. you are 21... I guess I looked ok and I did my own make up...If you go to have photos taken by a professional at the day of the wedding.. they will plaster your cheeks in make up.. in Rouge.. thats' what happened to me on our wedding photos, because we went to the photo studio and had a lot of lighting effects.. all those headlights swallow up the make up, which is also why when you ever see a news castor. (someone who presents the news life on TV...I knew a lady by sight who did the news and I was 16 at the time and I saw her in her car.. and she looked horrible it was a lot of make up.. but of course when she gets to the studio.. the headlights shine that bright, so that her make up didn't look exaggerated in reality on TV but it was an awful sight to see her in person... for the camera... all the models and everyone in front of professional photographer has tons of make up on.. but for your wedding day.. don't look like a clown.. Go for the natural look....Enhance your eyes, use a more earthy colour for your lips...a good lipstick which lasts.. good make up that lasts for hours..and is waterproof.. may be a good idea..the quality of the make up.. I know that you look young, don't use dramatic make up... be yourself.. Just go to a cosmetics shop... ask a professional.. what skin tone is best for you to use as make up .. and as creme powder...don't go too dark.. I also was not sure what is best for me and I asked a woman who works in a cosmetics shop.. which make up she recommends for my skin tone.. and she did.. and it looked ok,





Use quality make up... and you won't get infections.. .spend some money on the make up... for the special day.. Make up can be used again and again.. It will come in useful after the wedding..





These make up tips for your special day, sound sensible to me... to enhance your good looks but you won't look like a painted clown..you will look a natural beauty..





http://www.reception-wedding.com/wedding鈥?/a>





http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosme鈥?/a>





http://www.instyle.com/instyle/weddings/鈥?/a>





http://www.favorideas.com/learn-about/br鈥?/a>Wedding day makeup? i need helpppp?
As a professional makeup artist for over 20 years I highly recommend you do your own makeup I totally and completely understand the germs things although I apply makeup to thousands I am a rare case I am very hygienic and use toss away applicators but still you are right.





I want to recommend a beautiful line of products that are very natural and work beautifully bee luscious cosmetics the thousands of brides I have done have fallen in love with this brand and there pictures were timeless I highly recommend for the foundation their bee luscious photo touch mineral foundation it will bounce the light away from your face in pictures.





Many youtube makeup gurus are raving over this brand I recommend requesting a bridal tutorial with the bee luscious brand from:





emilynoel83


allthatglitters21


xsparkage





Good Luck on your beautiful day!
You can certainly do your own makeup, it's not that uncommon. Try doing it yourself beforehand though. I know plenty of people who do their own wedding makeup. The key is to try out your looks far in advance before the big day. Get some makeup ideas, apply them on yourself and take pictures in a setting where your wedding will take place (if it's outdoors, take pics outdoors, if it's dim-light, take it in that type of setting, etc.) and see how they come out.
I would get your makeup done at a place because it's your special day, you should get pampered.





If you're worried about germs, ask them to get new brushes, tips, points etc, if you have to pay extra you should..it's worth it.





I'm not getting married but for my prom i got my makeup done because you want your eyes to pop in pictures and really only makeup artists know how to do that the right way.





Try makeup at a salon like you do with your hair. Try a lot of different colors and techniques until you find the one that fits you best. After the sampling sessions, if you don't like it then do it yourself. At least you tried!
Keep your make up light.You will have lots of photographs taken on this day. you don't want you eyes to be smoothed in dark or bold make up. Get a good foundation and concealer. (try 'makeup forever HD foundation') Make sure your foundation s good enough to last all day. I personally suggest light pale pink eyeshadow and black lashes.





Most make-up Artists are clean with their tools and brushes. Yellow page some people, Get some reviews on people.





Have fun on your wedding day.
I totally understand I had that same issue. So I bought new palates of makeup and choose 3 different looks that I modeled for 3 people I was close to. We all got to vote. But after i tryd the looks I new immediatley what i wanted. Go for light powder foundation so u can do touch ups that wont be messy and soft glimering shadows and u cant go wrong. congrats!
I did my own make up too! Like you, I hate the 'fake' look given by most makeup artists. I've seen other brides and 100% of the time they end up looking too 'white'. And most of the time the make up is too 'perfect' that the bride end up looking like a totally different person--not something i'll like. The makeup artists always claim that they have to pile up on the powder so that 'it will look nice on photos'. Rubbish! My friends all look like they had a white mask on!


That said, if you want to do your own, I hope you are very familiar with doing your own makeup. If not, start practising now! guess you still have time. look up You tube for make up tips. I find it very useful.


Start exploring now, find out what works for you. take some photos to find out how you'll look, and adjust accordingly if necessary.


Remember to use a good primer -- it makes all the difference! I recommend MAC prep+prime.


For day wedding, play up your eyes, and lips nude / light pink. This is a very flattering look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names