Friday, December 11, 2009

Would you consider wearing this kind of makeup in your wedding day?

http://www.lebanesemall.com/b2b/dbpics/t鈥?/a>Would you consider wearing this kind of makeup in your wedding day?
I like this for wedding makeup





http://www.mariejose.tv/mariejose/galler鈥?/a>Would you consider wearing this kind of makeup in your wedding day?
oh my god.. i love it!!!


i dont know about a wedding, id say more for cat walk or photography makeup, but argh love it
the colors are beautiful, mayby just not all the way up to the browline kinda like a playful event and not a wedding but like i said the colors are beautiful go with the lid and the crease.
No
i think its cute.. hell yea
no. its too much. not as much but in the same color would look pretty.
actually it is look weird as what it show in the link
No, it's cute but not for a wedding.
It's OK from the nose down. But the eyes are horrible, no offence. also I think the lips should be a little darker so that she shouldn't come uot pale in the photos.
no. Make up should be soft and natural looking. not like 4 year old painted her barbie.
Only if you have blue or green eyes. If your eyes are brown or hazel, I'd probably go for more burgandy or violet tone
hmmm.. i might actually.... it's cute... and girly...





brides in western wedding usually have light make - up and we - in the middle east - love to look our best... so I'd say go for it.... it's fun and cute... it's different from the other brides who have their eyeshadow dark.... I know some who did :)





mabrook
no I would wear more natural make-up only enhansing your natural beauty!!
Your wedding day is your time to feel like a queen. i wouldn't wear it, but if it makes you feel fabulous and like a queen, then go for it!
I was going to say that it looks like a stripper's wedding makeup, but I was beat to it. I think makeup for a wedding should be minimal as possible...just what it takes to accent your best features so the real you comes out. Its one of the most special days and it should be about you and not the hoochiemama makeup that is ok for the club but not for the wedding.
very pretty, but not for a wedding.
I wouldn't because I like the more natural style, but if you like it, then go for it.


Good-luck, and have a fabulous wedding day! =]
Yeah, it's cute!
YEAS!!! ITS ******* SEXI
no.I would stick with nudes and nautrals. bring out the bes t in your face. that just looks too runwayish
no i wouldn't it looks very cheap almost stripper like
Noooo manal....that is soooo tacky...i mean those colors for a wedding....yakhi shou????Aboooww...the groom will run away
ok but look too heavy around the eyes. would be perfect if you lighten the make up around your eyes.
I don't think I would wear that color eye shadow on my wedding day. You want to look elegant and traditional, not like your going to a costume party. Besides, that may look good on her, but it may look awful on you. Stick to the basics! Good luck!
no but i looks good for the evening
  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names