Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup for wedding?

I am a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding. The dress is a lavender color and we will be wearing silver jewelry. I have medium brown hair, fair skin and blue-green eyes. What color eyeshadow, blush and lipstick should I wear?Makeup for wedding?
I would go to the web site for Bee Luscious Cosmetics and get their liquid powder mineral foundation, and primer a must the primer will add a long last to your makeup for the entire day and into the night for the reception. Then get the Liptox sheer in precious or the liquid luster in show girl , for over all glow use the mineral tides in flush of pink you'll be a total knock out ... then get shadows in hues of soft lavenders line the upper lid with VERY THIN black liquid liner and top off with HD mascara in carbon black ....Makeup for wedding?
Try wearing a very light pink or very light lavender eyeshadow. It'll look nice with your dress but still natural. Since your skin is fair, a lighter pink or peach shade of blush, and instead of lipstick, wear a pink lip gloss.





Hope that helps!
whatever you do, dont match your eyeshadow to your dress. That's so old-fashioned and dated!!





Im being a bridesmaid next weekend. I havent given it much thought, but I'll probably wear brown eyeshadow, eyebrow pencil, brown eyeliner and mascara and pink lipstick. I have similar colouring to you! have fun.
Go to www.colormebeautiful.com


or buy the book: Color Me Beautiful, looking your best.


Lavender color and silver are beautiful together and maybe silver shoes and handbag.


Sounds you maybe a Autumn if you a warm skin tone.


Or a Summer if you have cool skin tone.


Its best that you go into www.Colormebeautiful.com


They also have make up for your coloring.
my brother recently got married, and my mother wore lavender; she and I got our makeup done at M.A.C. you should just get yours done. It doesn't cost anything, and they will do a great job. It is recommended that you buy something, but you don't have to. If you do decide to do this take the dress so they can choose colors for you.
  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names