Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is there any great makeup products out there that wont make me shine for my wedding pictures?

I am getting married soon. All my photos always turn out with alot of shine on my face, especially my forehead. I am very oily!!! Does anyone know if Smashbox primer and High Definition (HD) powder will really work? Can I use my own regular powder of Jane Iredale or Mac Studiofix with a light bronzer and still not shine if I apply the primer and HD powder? Any other recommendations of shine free products would be much appreciated! Also is it true that makeup that contains talc makes you shine?Is there any great makeup products out there that wont make me shine for my wedding pictures?
I also have oily skin. I use and love both Sheer Cover %26amp; Bare Minerals. No shine at all, lightweight (feels like you don't have any make-up on), natural; so healthier for your skin and it doesn't look like you have make-up on.





I used it for my wedding also; along with everyday use!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names