Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hair and makeup for my wedding?

I have an oval face...high cheek bones.


i have long blonde hair and auburn-brown eyes.


i want to look beautiful without looking overdone or a cakeface!





also, for my previous wedding, i had my hair in an up-do, but it made my face look really chubby, and i was only 125lbs so i dont want another up-do. i want my hair to be down, but im not sure what to do with it?





any suggestions?Hair and makeup for my wedding?
loose curls with partial up is sooo pretty, it looks done but not over done. I use mineral makeup-Bare escentuals which works really nice for summer. I also use a radiance on top (a little bit of shimmer) just makes your face look fresh and dewy.Hair and makeup for my wedding?
This video may help.





There are others too!








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLGJTAfyG鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names