Saturday, December 5, 2009

What makeup and hairsyle should I wear for a wedding?

In a month my cousin is getting married and I'm a jr. bridesmaid. What makeup should I wear %26amp; what should I do with my hair?





Stuff you might need to know: I'm


14 yrs old


wearing a black dress


the wedding is outside


hair length- a little past my sholders


skin- a little acne %26amp; oilyWhat makeup and hairsyle should I wear for a wedding?
I would add some curls to your hair with a curling iron or hot rollers, it will give you a casual look but still dressy.





Wear a bit of foundation made for oily skin (I like Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse) and powder, a bit of pink blush, a thin line of brown eyeliner lining your top lashes, brown mascara (waterproof if you are a crier like me!) and a nice pink lip gloss. Keep your powder and lip gloss with you, as you may need it throughout the day. You will need to add 25% more makeup than you usually do so the camera flash won't wash you out. Keep it natural and pretty and have a great time!What makeup and hairsyle should I wear for a wedding?
whatever you want to do, the sky is your limit, keep experimenting
First why are you wearing black? Wear a nice medium blue ( good for a 14 year old ) . Make up should look like you have none on so get some Tru-Blend by Cover Girl. It comes in light, medium etc. match closest to your skin, it won't excatly match but when you put it on it will. Remember, you don't need a lot. Add a little blush ( shade of pink or apricot ) with a LITTLE mascara and nude or apricot lipstick. Your hair is fine down and freshly washed you don't want anything fancy as the wind might be blowing and ruin your ';do';. But if you want to be a little different pull the sides up softly, not tight ,to the back of your head and pin . Curl what is hanging down back there. Now your ready to go. Practice on your hair before the wedding day so they'll be no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names