Saturday, December 5, 2009

Snow Ball Wedding... what makeup should i do. Be my cyber make up artist! winner gets 10 pts!!!?

my wedding gown: pure white with ice blue and white beading


tiara: sliver with white oearls


jewelry: pearl necklade and earings


feature: brown skin with orange undertones, brown eyes, full lips, round face


hair: black, updo





i want it to be simple and natural but elegant and look good under lots of light and in photos. very pale makeup tends to look strange and pasty on my skin so keep in mind it's snow themed but I don't want snow make up.





thanks so much. i love you!Snow Ball Wedding... what makeup should i do. Be my cyber make up artist! winner gets 10 pts!!!?
Try using everyday minerals. Try this profile:





Foundations: Buttered Tan


Concealer: Sunlight


Eyeliner: Dark Brown Brow


Brow Color: Medium Brown Brow


Middle Eye Crease: Countryside


Upper Eye Lid: Hot Chocolate


Cheeks: Waffle Cone


Lips: Pots and Pans %26amp; Natural Lip ColorSnow Ball Wedding... what makeup should i do. Be my cyber make up artist! winner gets 10 pts!!!?
put clear with snowflakes
You need to keep in mind how you will look in pictures, too. Sometimes certain things don't work well on pictures when they do look fine in person.





I'd suggest a pinky-brown lipstick with a bit of shine, but no lipgloss on top. If you go to MAC soon you will find a limited edition color called Mellow Flame that I'm loving right now. It's flattering on just about everyone, and just the right tone to stand out in pictures but still look natural and sumptious in person.





A nice light foundation to smooth out the skin and even out tone and blur anything that may need blurring. Make sure it is good for film (try MAC Studio Tech).





For your cheeks, a nice pinky peach without too much shimmer (shimmer doesn't ';read'; well on film). Try MAC's Springsheen or NARS Orgasm.





Your eyes should be the focus, but still not overdone. I'd use a light-ish creamy color on the lid (try MAC Naked Lunch or something of that ilk). In the crease, I like MAC's Blackberry, which is a great color for brides and will complement the icy-ness of the dress/look you're going for. It gives definition without being harsh. A bit of dark liner, lightly done, along the top lashline and maybe a bit on the outside of the bottom lashline depending on the shape of your eye. I'd probably use black or dark dark brown. Two coats of black mascara.





Sorry all of the colors I've suggested are mostly MAC, but that's the line I'm most familiar with. You can at least go get an idea of the colors, even if you don't prefer MAC.
http://www.smartmailpro.co.nz/smartmailw鈥?/a>





http://www.stylephox.com/wp-content/uplo鈥?/a>


http://manolobrides.com/images/BridalMak鈥?/a>


http://images.della.com/ngs/WeddingChann鈥?/a>


http://trepanrr.tripod.com/bridal_makeup鈥?/a>


http://www.projectwedding.com/post/list?鈥?/a>
I am a Mary Kay consultant, and I'd love to help you out. Go to my 360 page and click on my blast, you will then be routted to my website. When you get there, click on ';Virtual Makeover'; and go from there. Good Luck.
I would definetly do smoky eyes they will look great in pictures and burgandy based cheeks you will be smokin' either way, good luck
  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names