Friday, December 11, 2009

I have a wedding(sons) and want to do makeup better . I am florid in forehead and cheeks hazel eyes?

round face big eyes loose neck I know I sound awful but am not really--how to minimize neck and redness in face; eyes are ok I am especially inept in choosing blush for my coloring and also where to put it! please help. I don't want to embarass myself or my son Thanks (I am a redhead) I should say that I am also very allergic to fragence I am a dud really when I look at thisI have a wedding(sons) and want to do makeup better . I am florid in forehead and cheeks hazel eyes?
why dont you go to a department store and get your makeup done for your sons big day they have makeup that is hypoallergenic there and that way you dont have to stress about doing your own makeupI have a wedding(sons) and want to do makeup better . I am florid in forehead and cheeks hazel eyes?
go to merle norman and get the total finish makeup, it hides everything. i would suggest a light peachy blush since u have red hair. also at merle norman they will do a free makeover on you if you buy one of their products. try them they can help
Great idea to go to a dept. store! Perhaps you can make an appt. so you don't get stuck waiting in line.





Or you can hire a makeup artist to come to you and do your makeup for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names