Friday, December 11, 2009

Wedding Day Makeup (PICS!)?

My wedding is coming up soon, and I can't afford a makeup artist. My fiance is being deployed to Iraq in July, so we moved up the wedding plans. We had to cut a lot of corners. So I hope some of you guys on here can help me out a bit!





Here are 3 pictures. The first 2 are of me in my wedding dress and wedding veil. (FYI, I am a dancer, so in the first 2 I am wearing my stage makeup, I don't wear makeup like a hooker in reality). The 3rd picture is of me without makeup and with wet hair.





http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll21/鈥?/a>





http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll21/鈥?/a>





http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll21/鈥?/a>





Please give me some DETAILED advice on how to do my makeup for my big day! I want to look like a beautiful princess, but I don't know where to begin. I have blond hair and blue eyes if you can't tell from the pictures. And I'm very pale. Tips please???Wedding Day Makeup (PICS!)?
I'd go with:





Foundation and powder (eyelids, too!)





A pinkish or peachy* nude color on the lid and a light/medium brown in the crease, and *maybe* a very slightly shimmery vanilla color under the brow.





Don't bother with blush, you don't need it.





And a light, pinkish or peachy* nude lipstick with a slightly shimmery gloss over the top.





*I can't tell your skin tone from the photos, so pick pinkish (cool) or peachy (warm) tones of the nudes, whichever suits you better. Or find totally neutral shades if you're not sure which tone to go with.





Also, a lot of department stores like Dillard's and Macy's offer free consultations at their make-up counters, so check them out. Be sure to let them know it's for your wedding makeup and that you want to find a simple, un-made-up look for the day so they don't go overboard.Wedding Day Makeup (PICS!)?
I'm a total clutz with applying makeup so I'm probably going to an artist to get my makeup done. Maybe that mineral makeup will work OK for me, I have to try that one. I just can't do foundation well.





Honestly, you look beautiful without makeup on. But being photographed, I would suggest that nobody goes without foundation. So, I'd go very simple. Natural colors, nothing too flashy.
You have such a pretty face. I would go for some natural soft makeup such as these photos:





http://www.flickr.com/photos/fern/194438鈥?/a>





http://www.flickr.com/photos/danicapurso鈥?/a>





http://www.flickr.com/photos/austintexas鈥?/a>





http://www.flickr.com/photos/poliniphoto鈥?/a>





Just a few suggestions.
The 3 Photo really shows you beauty!





I would say do the make up yourself because you wouldnt need to do much! you complextion is nice i would say masscra, eye liner. The eye shadow depends on the theme or dress!! The lips you could put Pink lip gloss or just plain Lip Gloss chose 1. A lil Blusher %26amp; Your ready to go!!
I'm a guy, so I don't really have any detailed advice. From your third picture, you are naturally pretty, so I would suggest a more natural look without a lot of makeup.
I would go with very little make up as you have naturally gorgeous skin and features. Perhaps a little blush, mascara and pale lip gloss but nothing overboard.





Good luck and congrats!
You're a pretty girl, and likely can do a fair job with makeup on your own. But your wedding is a special circumstance - very, very special. You want it to be as good as possible - so ask around and find out where the best beautician and hair stylist are in your community, and pay them do your face and hair...when you make your appointment, tell them about your financial circumstances. Most such folks will give you a hand at quite a reasonable price - especially if they know your guy is being deployed soon!


If they're reluctant to help out, get someone to put a story in your local newspaper - it just might be that some of your neighbors would be willing to do something special for one of our heroes and his blushing bride! If you two were neighbors of mine and I knew of your financial situation, I'd chip in a twenty...
The last picture without makeup is so nice.





You can use a small amount of mascara, a peach or pink eye shadow at the most and a small amount of blush.





Keep it simple. PLEASE!





What are you wedding colors? You could get 3 or 4 silk roses of a pastel color to match and fasten them together to slip under the top part of your veil. This will bring more color to your face. Stay away from colors like blue, yellow or orange and go with more of the reds, pinks or even purples. This will bring out the natural pink under your skin even if you do have pale skin.
I reckon you looked best with no make up.





Even if you feel confident doing your own make up why not pamper yourself %26amp; have someone else do it for you.





Most make up artist will do a trial run a few weeks before the day so you are completely happy with the look, you can choose to go with the natural make up look or add some colour etc but most artist will work off your whole look so how you are having your hair, what colour theme wedding etc





Good luck
Go for something very plain. I dont like the make up in the first two - it is just too much for your face and complexion. I think you need a good mascara to open up your eyes and maybe use false eyelashes to give you fuller ones. Then a bit of eyeliner (thin) and a subtle eyeshadow. Maybe go for smoky eyes, that always looks good and can look very sexy on a bride :) for the rest of your face, if you want a bit of colour, use a bronzer for a glow and then a slick of lip gloss to finish it off. you dont need a lot of make up, because it will look ridiculous. go quite plain :)
I'm going to be perfectly honest, even though it's probably not what you want to hear.


Based on your third picture, I think you're VERY pretty without any makeup on.


Here's what I'd do: Some clear gloss on your lips to make them shiny, maybe some mascara. Possibly a tiny bit of blue eyeshadow if you're set on it, since your eyes are blue, but a pale blue, nothing too drastic. Obviously foundation would work if you want to cover up any blemishes.


Well, that's my honest opinion, take it or leave it :)
wow..you look like a porcelain doll in your second photo-so pretty!!


honestly the makeup in your photos doesn't look overdone or bad at all.. for your wedding you want to have enough on that it will show up in photos.





i got my professionaly done because i'm not the best at doing makeup and i wanted to make sure it lasted the whole day (which it did!)


i also have blue eyes and blondish-brown hair.. for my eyeshadow the makeupartist did brown (to bring out my blue eyes)
My dear...you are such a beautiful girl and your wedding gown is gorgeous. What I would do is buy porcelain ivory color sheer foundation by Revlon, Cover girl or any brand. Go to Ulta.com and look at this site. Then as far as eye makeup...make it very suptle. Pencil in eyebrows with a soft beigy /blond brown... I would use a beigy color for shadow/and then eyeliner should be with a soft brown very soft pencil..In your photo, your eye makeup is too dark..it makes ;your eyes look too small...You want to open up your eye. For bottom lid..go very lightly and smudge softly. If it does not look good, then don't put it on lower lid. Then as far as mascara a Chocolate brown mascara for you. Then for blush, purchase a peachy/pink blush..brush upward with a kabuki brush upward..then clean off lightly with tissue...as far as lipstick, there is a lipstick in Ulta.com that stays on for 12 hours so check it out...also in a pinky/peach color, then go over with clear gloss. Practice your makeup weeks before your wedding. Also you can go to a department store and ask a cosmetitian of a particular brand of makeup to make you up...you instructing her that you want a natural, suptle look...not brassy/cheap or too much color....Good Luck
I actually thought you were a mannequin in the first picture you are that perfect!





Like everyone else is saying, keep it simple, you have lovely skin, add a bit of pink blusher to the apples of your cheeks a dab of lip gloss and some mascara..thats all you need and you will look like a beautiful princess.





Just think in ten / twenty years time when your look back over your wedding photos, you dont want to cringe at your heavily made up face!





Best of luck hun x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names