Friday, December 11, 2009

Help! need advice on makeup for wedding!!!?

I am one of the bridesmaids, this saturday is the wedding, my dress is cobalt (reddish) color, i have dark brown hair, brown eyes and a fair complexion, could anyone help me with colors to wear for makeup (eyeshadow color, eyeliner color, lipstick color, blush)??? I am not sure how to do my makeup to match the dress or can i wear any colors on my face...please help I don't want to get my makeup done by someone else, it always turns out bad..any advice would help ! thanks!!Help! need advice on makeup for wedding!!!?
Hi,


I think a pearlish nude pink on the eyelid and for the outer rim a slightly darker shade of mauve. Again, it should be very light since your dress is such a rich color. Lightly line the top lid with brown eyeliner and smudge with q-tip across. Curl Eyelashes and use brown Mascara. As for blush you can use a barely there mauve or a light bronzer and highlight your cheeckbones with a slightly shimmery highlighter and a clear gloss or a lipstick thats light but matches the dress.


Hope that helps. I am sure you will look great!Help! need advice on makeup for wedding!!!?
what i would tell you is if you know some one who sells mary kay like me have them come to the wedding and do your make up or help you with what would look good
This would look great for you!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhJ7io6JL鈥?/a>
I thought cobalt was blue. If it's reddish, and you have brown hair and eyes, I'd keep my makeup very neutral and on the brown/beige side. I wouldn't go with anything too trendy. Keep it simple, classic and timeless. You don't want the bride's kids to look at your picture 30 years down the line and laugh at you for looking dated. :)
If you are trying for a natural look, use soft shade of metallic eye shadow, a light golden or bronzed color. You should wear a light charcoal grey, or brown eyeliner, the latter would be best. Your blush should be a light brownish red, to blend well, and a nude lip color, a peachy gold or soft pink, something that shimmers a bit perhaps. Go easy on the makeup overall, it is the Bride's day, but still do your best to look beautiful, there are makeup tutorials on plenty of sites if you google it. I'm sure you'll look fine, just take it easy and don't over do it.








Mary Kay can only be ordered from a catalog, and their website, if they have a store, I suppose there, but I've never seen one. I order Mary Kay, and my mother as well, they have many great products for beauty and skin care.
go have it dne profeshanaly
i would try browns or subtle oranges or maybe. these would look best with RED dress, BROWN hair/eyes. avoid dark blue ,red ,pink ,purple ,green. try more autumn/earthy shades. hope that helps! why not buy a colour pallet of different colored eye shadows and test a bunch of differnent shades
i would go with browns or golds
I know just what you need. Forget the eyeshadow and eyeliner - put on BROWN mascara. Then put on a nudey peach color lip gloss and a touch of golden blush. For this outfit - go al naturale. because if you did the dramatic smoky eyes or something like that - it would totally clash with the red. Do what I told you and you will be gorgeous!
If it is a reddish color then I would definitely go with neutrals, %26amp; browns. Get some black mascara and some brown eye liner. I would use a taupe and brown shadow mixed together. You probably won't need much foundation, but I would put a bronzer on, that way you are sticking with the neutrals but still adding a bit of color to your face. Just smile a bit when you put it on and dab it onto the apples of your cheeks. The fullest part and sweep it upwards.


I would probably try and find a lip color and compliments the dress. And match it up with a lip liner.


Good luck! I hope all goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names