Friday, December 11, 2009

Wedding Day Hair & Makeup in Tuscany Italy?

We are having a destination wedding in Arezzo Italy in the tuscany region. I am having a very hard time locating someone that can come to the villa and do hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaid. Any suggestions?





I have completed many many google searches...Wedding Day Hair %26amp; Makeup in Tuscany Italy?
I would contact the location where you are having the wedding and see if they know of anyone.





Congrats on your upcoming nuptials.Wedding Day Hair %26amp; Makeup in Tuscany Italy?
That sounds beautiful! As another poster said, I would contact the venue and ask them. If they do weddings often, they might know or be able to direct you to someone who does. Or the florist/caterer might.


Otherwise you might have to just get a phone book and start calling.
I was told this by a hair stylist for my own wedding to keep my hair and makeup relatively the same as I would wear it everyday but slightly glammed up. He told me that far too often women will ';over do it'; for thier weddings to the point when they look in the mirror and don't even recognize themselves and don't feel like themselves either. My advice to you would be to go get a haircut you feel confident styling yourself. I have curly/wavy hair and I can style it to look beautiful but not over done. Do you know what I mean? Try googling photos of celebrities that have similar hair to yours that you could mimic thier style.


Same goes for makeup. You but more enhanced and fresh. Go to sephora and get a consultation with the makeup artists there. They can suggest the right brands for you.


I was in my friends wedding and they hired a makeup artist to do our faces and I honestly did not like what they did and could not see ';myself';. Same with my hair. It was a formal wedding so I got an updo and when I see the pictures I hated my hair and I chose the style! A destination wedding should be relaxed and beautiful so your style of makeup and hair should be as well. Hope I helped. Something simple and stunning, here is what I was trying to convey:
If you have anyone already there ask them if they could help or just call your location for hair salons. Lucky girl wedding in Italy how romantic.
How romantic, call a local hotel. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names