Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where do I look for a person to do my makeup at my son's wedding>?

I am looking for someone to do make up and if possible hair .. for me and my family for my son's upcoming wedding. Where can I find such service to come to my house and do the make up for 3 or 4 people?Where do I look for a person to do my makeup at my son's wedding%26gt;?
What sort of area are you in - Im a make up artist - I mainly do fashion but I also do weddings and I do hair! Try yell.com the yellow pages or google to find local make up artist - you could also try asking local photographers if they recommends any make up artists!





Please subscribe to my youtube channel for make up tutorials





http://www.youtube.com/user/xXxOnnaxXx





xoxoWhere do I look for a person to do my makeup at my son's wedding%26gt;?
Call a few salons and see if any do makeup and if they do ask one if they would like a side job. You probably will want to go in and discuss it with them at the salon.


Merl Normal is run by cosmotologists too, you could ask the gal running it.


Have them practice the brides make up before hand so the person knows the styles and colors the bride likes.
If you go to a Mac store and buy something there, they will do your face for you. Are ask them to some to your house if you buy make up.
Ask a local Mary Kay beauty consultant. You can find one near you at their website: www.marykay.com. Usually they will do this free or for a small fee - much less than a salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names