Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wedding makeup tips?

anyone got any tips?Wedding makeup tips?
Use a skin primer for a flawless all day makup finish, I recommend 'model co.' primer. It evens out any blemishes, dry patches or oily patches on your skin so it is a uniform surface and gives your makeup something to stick to.





Use a foundation one shade darker than your skin tone. If you go the same shade or lighter than your natural skin tone you can look pale and washed out in the photos. One shade darker makes you look healthy and vibrant. Just remember to blend around your jaw.





Use eye liner only on the top lid and only half way across your eye. It opens up the eye making you look 'fresh'. Feel free to use mascara on you lower lashes though instead of eyeliner.





On the subject of mascara go waterproof and preferably one with a primer then the mascara. I love 'double extend' I think it is by L'oreal. Also consider fake eyelashes for longer thicker lashes. Just make sure you practice before the day as it is very difficult to get them on exactly right the first time.





Use illuminators to make you look healthy. Revlon skinlight are good and are relatively cheap. They are basically a subtle shimmer that reflects light to enhance your features. Use on cheekbones, brow and jawline.


I also cover my arms, back and decoletage in gold shimmer. It reflects light to make your skin look even (no dimples and such, yay!) MOR cosmetics make really good ones. I love their Thaihitian and Moroccan range. If you want examples of shimmer check out beyonce on the red carpet, she is always covered in it.





For the actual makeup choose whether you want to enhance your eyes or your lips, not both, you can end up looking like apainted doll if you do. Browns are subtle and classsic and suit almost everyone for your eyes. If you enhance your lips make sure that they make a statement!Wedding makeup tips?
Wear waterproof mascara and/or eyeliner since you may get emotional during your special day. Also, wear CoverGirl outlast lipstick. It REALLY stays on most of the day.





Congrats!
don't put moisturizer on your face that day. its what causes your make-up to ';slide off'; during the day. i only moisturize my face at night and put my make-up on in the morning and i don't have to redo my foundation all day. my friends started to do this to as when they moisturized before applying make-up they had to keep reapplying throughout the day because it ran or faded etc and we use the same foundation.
do an indian make up...it always look good.eye liner above the eye lash in a very thick line....indian makes looks elegant and very glow...
I just got my makeup done at MAC yesterday; I might be doing it myself, so she told me everything she did. I would suggest doing that; the best makeup artists are at the MAC counter at Macy's; I think, anyways :) I just tried it out this morning, and it looks fabulous! It might be pricey, but I had some brushes from Bare Escentuals kits already. The right application is key. I use BE on a daily basis, but I don't think it's enough coverage for pictures. If you go to maccosmetics.com you can look at the bridal section for ideas.
  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names