Saturday, December 5, 2009

What kind of makeup should i wear to my brother's wedding?

I have a purple satin halter dress, with a rhinestone at each corner above the bust where the halter strap is. I'm wearing black heels with the dress, and most likely having my hair down. I'm half-hispanic and half-white, so my skin is more like a pale beige. I'm most concerned about how i should makeup my eyes, but also concerned about the rest. I'm 15, so i'm not looking for anything too flashy.


Any help is much appreciated!


Thanks!What kind of makeup should i wear to my brother's wedding?
First, put on your regular foundation/concealer/powder or whatever you use on your face.


I would do a smoky eye. First, brush your eyelid with light eyeshadow, a little past the crease. Next, using a Q-tip, get a dark brown, and brush that in a thin line across your eyelash roots/bottom of your eyelid. Put on some black-brown eyeliner and smudge it, then curl your eyelashes. After they are curled a little bit, apply 2 coats of your favorite mascara. Black works best. To make your eyes brighter, dab a tiny bit on concealer on the innermost part of your eye, and smudge it in a little. Apply blush, and voila!What kind of makeup should i wear to my brother's wedding?
well why dont you wear something that will stand out other than black shoes? try silver or something that wont kinda blend in with purple just because they are both dark colors. but your little so wear something natural, do browns or a little purple. just buy the makeup and mess arouond with it. do something natural though ok!!
Some simple purple or silver eyeliner would be nice. Then a natural eyeshadow on the rest of your lid. And then a soft blush.


I would definitely not go to flashy because that is not really appropriate for a wedding.
wear a nice purple eyeshadow and maybe some shimmer blush. you don't need anything too much because like you said you don't want to be too flashy. do a natural look and you'll be set :) goodluck.
so a smokey eye like this one





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7QIWEsj8鈥?/a>
I would go with very natural make up.


Maybe a silver shoe to give your outfit more color :)
mabelline mascera
  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names