Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the best way to do my makeup on my wedding day?

I need some advice on what colors or style of makeup to use on my wedding day. I don't want to overdo it, and I want to choose the colors and type of makeup that works well on me. I am 26, I have medium long dark brown hair that I am going to wear half down and wavy, I have hazel eyes, dimples, full lips, my eyes squint when I smile. People say I look like Liv Tyler a lot. Any suggestions??What is the best way to do my makeup on my wedding day?
Use a light refracting makeup along with your other. Use a lightish color shadow that coordinates with your bridesmaids dresses. Coordinate your lip %26amp; cheek colors. I suggest with your skin tone, go with peachy colors, or neutrals. Use mascara %26amp; eye liner, let it dry %26amp; apply another coat of mascara. tip - it may help you to do your eyes first. Use a lighter color in the corners of your eyes facing your nose, it will help make your eyes look better.





Highlighter is a must. use it on your forehead. right in the center,put a dot, of white %26amp; rub it in. then use a dot, right on the side of your brows, next to your hair line. %26amp; then under your brows, use a drop of white also above your cheek bone making it look cheekier.





You can contour your cheeks by using a slight darker shade of blush, or darker foundation powder, right under your blush (the blush goes on the apples of your cheeks....





Finally - lip color, %26amp; use lip gloss. Finish off with a finishing powder to help reduce shine after you've been out all day %26amp; it will help photos. What is the best way to do my makeup on my wedding day?
http://www.expertvillage.com/video-serie鈥?/a>


i hope this works



Do very light and natural makeup, you don't want to be dancing and sweating with cacky and running make-up. Congrats!!!
Here's what I wore on my wedding day:





Face:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


I loved this foundation because it is waterproof and it really stayed on all day! By the time the big day came, I had some really bad breakouts from the stress and this foundation really did the job. I just set it with some pressed poweder after applying the foundation.





Cheeks:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


I used this in ';Oasis';, in the photo it looks dark, but it is just dark enough to show in the wedding photos. It was so beautiful because of the shimmer.





Eyes:


http://www.sallybeauty.com/Invisiband%20鈥?/a>


I was nervous about using fake lashes (first time was on the big day) but these ';beauties'; looked very natural and stayed on great!


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


I used this eyeshadow in ';shotgun'; (yes I see the humor shotgun wedding) I used this pink because I had some pink sequins in my dress and this really made it come out beautifully. I loved the brand but depending on your skin tone you may want to play around with the colors. For eyeliner, I used Revlon Colorstay in black.





Lips:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


Used this in ';Rose'; and am still in love with it. I use it almost everyday.





Hope this helps, go to places like sephora or makeup counters in the mall where you can try the makeup on before you buy. Do a test run on the makeup a couple days before your wedding. Good luck and best wishes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names