Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone know someone in the chicago area that does awesome makeup for wedding?

i am a bride to be in june and i am going crazy i cant find anyone for a resonable price to do my wedding makeup. i want to look amazing. so if anyone can help out i am in desperate need


looking for someone in the chicago areaDoes anyone know someone in the chicago area that does awesome makeup for wedding?
I suggest visiting weddinglenox.com and post your request. Their matching system http://www.weddinglenox.com/f-membersign鈥?/a> will match you up with local vendors with pricing you specified. I tried it and have good result as I only recieved response from vendors according to my request.





One problem I had with my wedding is that it is hard to locate vendors in most website as most likely they group by states and there are too many of them that's too far from me and I have to look at each site to figure out.





The sites I provide above have a easy to use layout to show you pictures, pricing and location in one page plus, you can send out your inquiry for matching vendor to contact you. That save me lots of time to locate the best vendors with the right price.Does anyone know someone in the chicago area that does awesome makeup for wedding?
Go to Bloomingdale's and ask one of the make up ladies there if they do bride's make up or if they know of anyone.....
I know someone who does makeup....she did my friends for her wedding and it was very nice., i think she's also done movies, probably not blockbusters, but still a movie. but of course i'm not going to write her info here ...so email me if you want more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names