Friday, December 11, 2009

Those who did your own makeup on your wedding day......?

can you share with me what foundation you used? Are you glad you did it yourself?Those who did your own makeup on your wedding day......?
I'd say go with what you usually wear! You should look the same on your wedding day as any other time! You do your own makeup every other day this way and are happy with it...if it ain't broke, don't fix it! Plus you are used to the way your own make up reacts to your skin....and vice versa. You have your technique down and it's workin' for ya!Those who did your own makeup on your wedding day......?
I did my own make up last summer for my wedding and it came out beautiful. I went to MAC and had them do a make over on me with my wedding in mind. The girl picked out the perfect colors that complimented me and my wedding colors. I used Studio Tech foundation with a medium blot powder over it. When doing your make up you want to put on just a tad more because of photos. Also don't wear moisturizer with sunscreen in it because it will make you look glossy and oily.
I used Maybelline Matte Mousse. I also had a compact to touch up, but I don't think I used it. A good photographer can touch up your makeup in your photos.





I'm glad I did my makeup. It was a little time I had to myself that I could collect my thoughts. Plus, makeup people also make you look like your in a glamour shot. Not the look you want for your wedding.





I bought different makeup products and tried them out. If you buy the for Walgreen's, they will accept your open makeup. Check with the store before you buy, but you should be able to do this at most stores.





Good luck and congratulations!
A now-discontinued stick makeup that I bought at Sephora. I'd kill to find it again. The closest thing I've found since then is Mac Studio Tech, which is a creamy foundation in a compact that dries to a more powdery finish.





Yes I'm glad I did it myself; my pictures came out nice. The trick is to put on a much heavier layer of foundation and powder than you would wear to work or out at night. I do, however, wish I would have had a professional updo for my hair.
I'm going to be doing my own. I'm going to go to a department store and get a make-up ';make over'; all the make up counters and they will show you what looks best, what FOUNDATION you should use for your skin type, etc... its usually free (the make-over) or you just have t by one product. my friend works at a Este Lauder counter and she told me about it!


good luck!
I did my own. Use a foundation that is cream or liquid but turns to powder. You'll also want to keep a compact with translucent power handy too, so your face won't get too shiny in pictures. Use an eyelash curler and mascara that won't run. And you'll probably want to refresh your lipstick often too for pictures. Your maid of honor should help you with all that.
Wear what you wear everyday as a based just put on ALOT more and invest in some good color stay lipstick.





Dream Matte Mousse is a wonderful base.





Covergirl has a great power that has light reflecting crystals which would look good under the lights and it lasts all day if applied right
I haven't done it yet, but I am planning on it. I am going to go to a makeup counter at a department store and get them to help me since they are good at helping get the right colors, etc.





Good luck and Congrats!
I havent had my wedding yet but was given some very valuable advice- use a foundation without a sunscreen in it, as this attracts lights etc and causes alot to show up in photos.
I used bare minerals and I love it. Everyone said I love your makeup using it everytime I levae the house.
I used a powder based, then just a bit of eye shadow. Keep it simple since most photographers are able to edit the photos.
I used Revlon ColorStay with SoftFlex... and let me tell you, it feels weird. But that SoftFlex really works. My make-up was perfect all day... and all night... and well into the wee hours. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names