Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where can I go to get great hair/makeup for my wedding?

Hello :) I am getting married in July. I would like to have my hair, nails and makeup done for my wedding. I'm usually very big on doing things myself but not for this day!! Does anyone have any suggestions on where to have this done? I was thinking Mitchell's Salon but not sure. I'm in the Cincinnati, OH. area so definitely somewhere close. I really need suggestions! Thanks :)Where can I go to get great hair/makeup for my wedding?
you might have to visit a full service spa if you want it all done in one spot ... however, if it doesnt matter to you ... have one of the ladies at prescriptives do your makeup for you or MAC ... just make sure you get familiar with the people before your big day ... your dont want any surprises

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names