Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Any good makeup artist in miami? wedding coming up !?

heyy im getting mrried next month.. on memorial weekend.. and i have no make up artist to do my make up. the ceremopny and reception is in Hialeah. anyone know any good people who can travel to where i am at ?? i would do it at the mall but surprisingly they dont hve my time to do it available... thankssAny good makeup artist in miami? wedding coming up !?
contact sammy lolAny good makeup artist in miami? wedding coming up !?
Hello there,





My name is Carmen. I am a certified multi-media and airbrush makeup artist. I am in West Palm Beach but do travel to Broward and Miami-Dade counties. However, and especially due to gas prices, I do charge a travel fee outside of Palm Beach.





You can view my website: www.shadowsmakeupartistry.com





I am happy to answer any questions you may have.





Thank you.
I am a professional makeup artist and licensed esthetican in Lauderhill. What day is your wedding? My website is www.bridalmakeupbyteri.com.
  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names