Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do people feel about false lashes for wedding makeup?

not crazy ones, just natural enhancing lashes





think it made a difference in photos and such?How do people feel about false lashes for wedding makeup?
I think they're okay, but eyelash extensions are also good. They give you kinda longer lashes... false ones would probably make them thicker? I guess it depends which look you want to go for. A cousin of mine had eyelash extensions done for her wedding and they looked amazing.How do people feel about false lashes for wedding makeup?
yes, it makes a difference in the pictures, it isnt ugly at all. Quite pretty in fact. It just makes them look longer, and darker ( depending on what type you get) I wore some for my moms wedding ( im 11) haha they looked kinda weird on me because i am so young but my mom and her friends wore them and they looked really pretty.
I wouldn't do fake anything for a wedding. Natural beauty is always best for your wedding.
i think natural enhancing ones will bring more attention to your eyes. crazy ones will be just too...crazy lol. wedding should be simple and elegant





:]
false lashes are great! im obsessed with them even though im a little young lol. u should totally go for it! and congratulations btw!!
if its a wedding go for it.
Yeah of course, its yur special day,


do whatever you want (:
Go for it!
I think they look nice. it gives an exotic but at the same time not look
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names