Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup for my Philadelphia wedding.?

I am getting married in June. I have had 3 trial runs for my makeup.. Chanel, Dior and a private girl... however I am still very unhappy! I'm not a high maintenance girl, but I just feel like NO ONE is paying attention to what I want. Does anyone know a good makeup girl/guy in Philadelphia or DE?Makeup for my Philadelphia wedding.?
Do it yourself with Bare MineralsMakeup for my Philadelphia wedding.?
i like this look sep i would add some redder lipstick or maybe pink just not so gray!


http://www.makeuphawaii.com/images/wedding_gallery/hawaii-wedding-makeup-7.jpg
I was married last week in New York City. Before that I had a load of trouble finding makeup. I read on makeuptalk.com about a new company called bee luscious cosmetics and how incredible their products were. I ordered some samples and a lip gloss, loved it so I emailed their cosmecuetical director with wedding questions and she told me to use in conjunction with the liquid minerals the satin veil, silk radiance and timeless bridal palette with the shadow magnet under the eye shadow and for blush triple split in pink mousse and lips I used the colors in the palette and high lighted with Liptoxyl sheer in PRECIOUS.





All I can say is that bee luscious made my special day that much more special. I could cry because my makeup was flawless and better yet I can recreate that look anytime because I have it at home. I don't know the colors you like but I can say its pretty across the board it fits just about any skin tone. Give them a jingle and see what they recommend. Good luck and congratulations its an amazing day.
I am sorry, I don't but go scour the counters and find someone whose makeup you like. Chances are they will go a similar look on you. Of course do a trial with them as well. Bring photos of how you want your look to give inspiration. Good luck and have a wonderful wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names