Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wedding makeup??

Who has the best eye shadow?





Anyone ever tried that bronzer from bath and body?Wedding makeup??
If you are going to do ut own make-up here is my siggestion to you...i would call a local MAC counter and set up an appt...they usually do them for free on the weekend as long as you spend $50....They will be able to show you how to do ur make-up...what shades look good on you and thier eye shadow is amazing!! This is what i did for my wedding and i got lots of compliments and people thought i had someone come and do my makeup!Wedding makeup??
Clinique has the best makeup. Haven't tried the bronzer.
I say there's none better than cover girl.
MAC has amazing eye shadow!





I've never tried their bronzer before, so I'm not much help on that!
For foundation, I use Trish McEvoy from the department stores.


For all other makeup I go first to Avon then to Mary Kay. I find their quality better than the other grocery/pharmacy brands, they have a return policy, reps can give you samples of shades you would like to try or make suggestions of what they think might look good, etc.
L'Oreal Paris HIP bronzer, by far the best i've ever used. Chanel def has the best eyeshadow. it's made from the dust off of butterfly wings, and it goes on sooo smoothly and stays all day
I like Covergirl and Maybelline eye makeup. I'm also going to try the new Neutrogena eye makeup...it looks really cool with two complimentary colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names