Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What time should I get hair/makeup done for my 5 o'clock wedding?

I booked hair for 10 am and my sister gets her hair done right after me by the same person. My trial took an hour. My sis has short hair so I'm sure it won't take long for her updo. My makeup will probably take 1/2-1 hr and my sis is getting hers done right after me. The hair/makeup place are in the same building. The wedding is at 5 but it takes 45 minutes to an hour to drive there. Do you think my 10 am appt for hair and 12 for makeup sounds right? Will my MAC makeup last that long??? Here's what I have tell me what you think!





10 am-11 am My hair


11 am-12 pm My sis's hair


12-1 pm My makeup


1-2 pm my sis's makeuo


2-3 go home and get dressed


leave at 3 to wedding placeWhat time should I get hair/makeup done for my 5 o'clock wedding?
It looks fine except there is no time for photos before you leave? Ask your hairdresser and makeup artist what they think, they will be able to give you better timeframes for them to complete their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names