Thursday, June 24, 2010

Best colors and application for eye makeup for my wedding day?

I have brownish green eyes and medium colored skin. I want to know what are my best colors, for eye shadow, liner, and mascara and how to apply it. I am going for a pretty look, not anything too dramatic or dark. I want my eyes to pop, since they are my best facial feature. :) thanks!Best colors and application for eye makeup for my wedding day?
usually, brides wear bridal make up - which includes very light neutral tones (like beige, browns, taupes [at the darkest]), paired with either brown or black eyeliner (typically lined thinly), and lovely, thin, neat lashes coated with 1 or 2 coats of mascara. if you want to make your eyes look bigger, add some shimmery white or silver liner or shadow near your tear duct (innermost bit of your eye).





the neutral (or prime) colours are suitable for everyone because they are very natural (and of course, suitable for the individual's skintone). i'm surprised though, that you're not getting a make up artist (or at least someone else who does make up) to do your make up for you. i'm not saying that you need to spend extra money or anything, but sometimes it's quite hard to do your own make up perfectly. if it's your wedding day, you'd be quite stressed already - let alone be stressed about whether your make up looks perfect or not!





for more ideas on bridal make up, i suggest looking on youtube - there are LOADS of videos on the colours to choose for bridal make up. i hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names