Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wedding day makeup...?

My dress is ivory, i have a brown hairpiece- wearing my hair in a side ponytail with a side bang, and a puff on top..i also have a clip in vail. I have blue eyes and fair skin (im going tanning the week before so im not so pasty) how do you do makeup....especially so that it looks good in pictures. thanks.Wedding day makeup...?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIVvRV3av鈥?/a>





taupe is good for blue eyes and your coloring... i know the girl in the video has dark eyes and is kinda tan but trust me.





and as far as looking good in pictures,thats a matter of doing it dramatically enough so that the camera picks it up.. and if you have any blemishes you use liquid foundation over those areas and powder over everything... my minerals makeup is good and you can use it lolWedding day makeup...?
u can look at my profile pic the lady did an amazing job on my makeup it seemed a little heavier than i wanted but in the ppictures it was flawlesss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names