Thursday, June 24, 2010

What designer cosmetic counter is best for wedding makeup/help?

I'm getting married in a few months and would like help from a professional. I'm good at putting makeup on, but would like tips on photos, pulling my look together, etc. and would also like to pick up a few products. I don't need a makeup artist for the day, but a cosmetic consultant and a place to buy products.What designer cosmetic counter is best for wedding makeup/help?
MAC..their makeup is amazing i use it on all of my clients and the only makeup i use on my self.





it last all day long without touch ups and has an endless array of eyeshadow choices.What designer cosmetic counter is best for wedding makeup/help?
I went to two places: Bobbi Brown for cosmetics, and then Clinique for skin care.
I would lean towards MAC. However, if you go to Sephora, you don't have to rely on just one brand to get a really fabulous look. I think Benefit, Tarte or Too Faced would be amazing for wedding makeup. Plus they always have makeup artists coming in from different brands. Also, a lot of higher end salons offer make up ';lessons'; (around 30-50 dollars) so you can go in and discuss what you would like to do and the pick your own products elsewhere.
MAC. Their stuff is great, and to have a one on one consultation with a pro, it's 40 bucks.
Go to MAC they are the best for stuff like this
try mary kay
the best would be bobbi brown
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/elfshop/prem鈥?/a>
Mac. Go to Maccosmetics.com to find out where the Mac store/counter is in your area if you don't know. The Mac Artists are great...they will make you look FIERCE for your wedding. You will need to call and make an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names