Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wedding makeup?

I'm getting married in November and I need some make up tips. I sorta wear a lot of makeup but I use natural colors. I'm a red head with a pale complexion, green eyes, and freckles. What colors should I use? I normally wear black eyeliner and mascara. Should I go for brown? Also, I have oily skin. My biggest concern is my face looking shiny. What about Bare Escentuals to control shine? Thanks.Wedding makeup?
Purple eyeliner and or lavender eyeshadow would bring out your eyes and its doesn't have to be very much or very dark. I would get my makeup done by a professional for a wedding, you can also schedule consultations and go over what you want with them.Wedding makeup?
well i always like to take in consideration the style of your dress. what kind of look you are going for aswell. think about your wedding colors and what time of day you are getting married. if you have the tendency of looking shiney look for a matte finish liquid foundation and set with a powder.
I have a friend who wears that, she lights up like a Christmas tree, and they did it in the studio...unreal. With your skin color and features you should go with soft muted brown, never bold colors that would wash you out more. If your skin is oily try a good toner like Lancome, it's gentle, fragrance free and you use it daily after a cleanser. Really helps balance out the t-zone. They also make a great sheer powder. Enhance, never cover. congratulations and good luck with your wedding.
I just did a post on my blog about bridal makeup this week: http://www.prettybycritty.com/posts/36 If you have oily skin, I would advise a long-wearing foundation for the the day ... they ';grip'; onto the skin better than normal types and you won't need touch ups. A mineral powder foundation is going to need touch ups in the day and I cringe at the thought of you getting mineral makeup powder all over your dress!





I would definitely to a dark brown mascara and a medium brown eyeliner. Maybe a gold in the corners of your eyes - very pretty! Use beautiful neutral shades of brown and taupe eyeshadow, pink blush on the apples of your cheeks and a nice browny-pink lipstick.





I am sure you will look gorgeous and enjoy your big day!
spend alot of money on the makeup you wear for your wedding day. Wear as much as you normally do. be yourself.its your day. and proactiv has a cream called oil daily control
On wedding Days your best bet is to always look very natural its very important for the bride to look her best and natural beauty is the best, for oily skin its best to use the clean and clear wipes (not sure of the name if you go walmart ask the will giv eit to you) and no eyeliner beacuase their will be alot of speeches huggs and laughter that wil comes with tears so its a bad idea, but what i do recomend is to try you natural ';look'; a couple of time before you actualy do it!!





Best of luck





Jessika

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names