Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have a wedding to attend - What is the best makeup color / design for Blue eyes? ?

Any designs? Photos? Ideas?





My dress is light green so really I dont want it to clash. I like the indian eye look... Any suggestions...I have a wedding to attend - What is the best makeup color / design for Blue eyes? ?
In my recent search for wedding makeup (for my own wedding), I found these at my local Walgreens. You can get the entire ';look'; for under $30.





You can choose to ';play up'; your eye color or ';bring out'; your eye color.





http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyesl鈥?/a>





I hope it may help a little. If nothing else, maybe it will give you ideas as to what colors may work.





Good luck!I have a wedding to attend - What is the best makeup color / design for Blue eyes? ?
I have blue eyes, and at my sister's wedding I was a bridesmaid and we had kind of turquoise/jade dresses. I don't think though, having said that, that you really need to think about the dress colour. Make-up should enhance your face and colouring, and that's what your dress colour should complement.


For my make-up, I used a silver eye-liner (smudged with a tiny bit of grey, more at the outside corners). I did the lids with a really light application of Diamond Lil (really deep silver) by Stila and a thin line or 2 of Aquadisiac (lush slightly sparkly turquoise) by MAC along my top lashes from about a third of the way in to the outer corners and on the lower lashes from the outer corner to just about a half a centimetre in, and a tiny bit of Ruby %26amp; Millie Blue on the lids just in the outer corner to darken them a bit (away from the Aquadisiac). I should also say that I used Kitten (pearlised pinky skin colour) by Stila really lightly up over my brow bone. I wanted something that would look glam in the evening but not too heavy for the day. You can always add more 'dark' in the evening. If I'd had a really good dark silver eyeliner like Gunmetal 24/7 Glide-on pencil in Gunmetal by Urban Decay I would have used that in the evening which would have been perfect instead of the silver eyeliner I used.





If you want something darker, Clinique do a really good eyeliner (Dark Amethyst (almost black purple), I think, mine's down the back of a chest of drawers!) which goes really well with Barefoot Contessa eyeshadow by Stila. I would smudge my top lashes with Dark Amethyst and the outer corners of my lower lashes then use probably Heather (Stila) as a base colour then Barefoot Contessa (lush kind of dark purply brown) from about halfway across my lids outwards. I always think darker eye make-up should be simpler to avoid that overdone late 80s look.





Whatever you wear, you need a good foundation. I always use my foundation sponge over my eyes to get a good base for my eyeshadow. You also need a great mascara (Clinique Long Pretty Lashes or something along those lines for day and something more dramatic for the evening). And curl them. I used a little bit of some sort of Body Shop powder in the day and Stila All-over Shimmer powder really lightly on my cheekbones and down my nose in the evening. Don't put anything on your lips except balm or a light gloss (if you have to!). Smith's Rosebud Salve is perfect. If you've done your eyes, you should leave your lips alone (and vice verse). I never use blusher because my cheeks are quite pink anyway and I never use anything other than as little foundation and concealer where I need it as possible (but well blended).
here are some tips for you








# You don't need a lot of makeup for your makeup to do its job--in fact in many cases, less is more.


# Choose an eye shadow that complements your blue eyes. Shades in the brown, rose and violet families are best. The warm hue of these shades contrasts with the cold tone of your blues to really make them pop. Use a shade that is darker in tone than your eye color to make your baby blues shine





# to enhance blue eyes is to line the inner rims of your eyelids with a white liner. This really opens up the eyes and magnifies the blue color. Try adding a touch of shimmering white or pale silver eyeshadow beneath the brow to further enhance blue eye color. Be careful not to overdo this to avoid a harsh, overly made up look. Finish up with a coral lipstick which can further magnify your eye color.


# Select a brown shade of eyeliner. The harshness of traditional, black liner will take away from the natural beauty of blue eyes. Choose a dark or medium brown liner to highlight blue tones.


# Blue or brown mascara can help highlight blue eyes by making your eyes look bigger. Take the mascara wand and apply the mascara. Start at the root of your eye lash and coat the lashes to the tips. You may want to apply several coats to get the full effect of the mascara.





# Apply a light or neutral tone blush and lip color. Keeping the rest of your makeup minimal will naturally draw attention to your eyes.








# Another way to enhance the color of your eyes is to get a light tan on your face. The dark contrast of your skin against your lighter eye color can be quite striking. To avoid sun damage, consider using a self tanner or bronzer which will be healthier for you in the long run. If you have strikingly beautiful blue eyes, consider wearing your hair up. This will call attention to your face and eyes. Be sure to get plenty of sleep so that your eyes look clear and bright. Although you can enhance your eye color even more by investing in colored contact lenses, this tends to look unnatural on most people.





# For a smoky, sultry look use dark, grey tone shadows and liners that do not compete with the blue of your eyes.





clothing


Wear clothing or accessories that compliment your eye color. Wearing a striking blue necklace, for instance, that matches your eye color, will draw more attention to your eyes because of the color similarity. In the same way, wearing a brown party dress and brown eye makeup will draw attention to your eyes because of the color contrasts.






silver eye shadow with white eye liner inside and under your eye to make them look bigger with urban decay silver glitter liquid eye liner for a bit of sparkle. top it off with lip gloss, try a watermelon or vanilla for the colour not to distract from your eyes, enjoy the wedding
Gold and light pink colours bring out blue eyes really well.


But i used this video before and I found it really helpfull.





http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RgzXFDE4do鈥?/a>





It's really usefull and i think it would be ideal for a wedding it's a really pretty colour.





Hope I helped. (:





p.s. Enjoy the wedding!
silver or gold work best


depending on how you are accessorising (gold jewellry or silver jewellry) you can select your colour.
silver/turquoise ?








http://www.howtodothings.com/fashion-and鈥?/a>
either silver or smokey grey if you want a more dramatic look, or a nice neutral beige and cream- I have blue eyes and Dark hair and I normally go for a smokey look.
try a blue greeny glittery colour

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names