Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup help for a wedding!?

I have brown hair, green eyes, and am wearing a brown dress to a wedding. I am wearing my hair straight, but how should I do my makeup? I can wear anything light (no eyeliner or dark eyeshadows)Makeup help for a wedding!?
I have straight brown hair and green eyes as well. I would suggest a pretty light purple such as violet, lilac or lavender. It always looks amazing with green eyes and dark hair. Plus it will give a little colour to your brown dress and hair. Also, you may not want to wear eyeliner, but I would suggest that you definitly curl your lashes and maybe put on a slick clear mascara to make them a little shiny. Also, don't use a bronzer as it will make you too brown, try a little pink blush on the apples of your cheeks and a sheer pink or brown lipgloss. Good luck and have fun!! :-)Makeup help for a wedding!?
You should watch this video.:)


It's perfect for what your looking for haha.:D





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz9ei7Yi7鈥?/a>
For summer I would go with coral shades for lips and cheeks, and a gold tone for eye shadow. Will look really petty with your coloring...
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names