Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My makeup artist wants to use Bare Minerals for my wedding day.?

Could you tell me more about this bare escentuals makeup and is it a good choice for my wedding pictures?My makeup artist wants to use Bare Minerals for my wedding day.?
Hi Caroline,





Congratulations on your wedding!





Bare Escentuals is one of the best foundations that I have ever used -- it was the one brand of foundation that convinced me to switch from regular foundation (that you can get anywhere) to mineral foundation.





Bare Escentuals is completely powder, but goes on looking like your natural skin. It leaves your skin flawless and dewey, and emits that glow that announces ';healthy, beautiful skin.'; There is this product called the ';Mineral Veil'; that leaves your skin looking like it's viewed through candlelight -- it effuses that warm, soft glow. It works very well and covers up flaws very easily and also very effectively, yet feels absolutely light and looks just like real skin. If you look on their website (or perhaps at sephora.com), people are now flocking to purchase Bare Escentuals after discovering it from other people and from QVC, and many users have been complimented on their gorgeous skin.





Good luck with your wedding -- you and the ceremony are going to be beautiful :).My makeup artist wants to use Bare Minerals for my wedding day.?
bare minerals is awesome buy the starter kit and try it out





They sell the starter kit at the Sephora website
I have Bare Minerals and I love it. However, I don't know if it's good enough for Pictures. I have modeling pics but I use other brands. Maybe you should take a few ';test shots'; and see if it will be to your satisfaction. Good Luck
Bare minerals works great and I think its a good choice for your wedding photos because it will make your skin look really smooth and flawless.Usually they exaggerate a lot on the tv adds,but this product really does what they say.For more info,type in bare esentuals and search it.
they are great one of my friend uses it and she says it is great


all it is , is a natural make-up made with great vitamins for the skin


it would be perfect for ur pics because it has the natural look to it so it does not look like u were too made up


it also brings out ur natural beauty with havin alot on


good luck
bare minerals is good especially for those who want 'natural-no make-up look'.








but since it is wedding day, maybe u could ask ur makeup artist to use foundation which airbrushed on. this kind of foundation is the best if u have to be photograph all day long [somtime the light is too harsh, rite?], and it is waterproof [it's ur wedding day, maybe u'll cry]. and it is usually used by makeup artist to create good look for actress/actor in movies.





good luck for you, and


i hope u will live happily ever after.
bare escentuals is AMAZING makeup that will look flawless in your pictures, because it makes your skin look really smooth without really looking (or feeling) like you're wearing makeup. the pigments and color variety is really wide, and they also last FOREVER! as a former makeup artist, i'd say it's probably your best bet, if not, then go with smashbox, which is what's used almost universally in print ads and photography studios :)
if u trust your artist then just go with it...


ask your artist to do a practice on you...and that way u will see if u want that for your wedding or not.... by the way congrads on the wedding... gurl it is your wedding day..u will look beautiful any way!
I would be careful of using a powder foundation, especially one with sunscreen, because it can reflect the photographer's flash and give you a very pale look. I would try it out first, take some snapshots and see how it shows up on film.
All I did was type bare minerals into yahoo search...here's their website. I've heard a lot of good things about them.


http://www.bareminerals.com/
if your artisse thinks that it is good then it it i have the bare mineral products myself and it feels good on my skins it mixes in with my skin tone and it feels lights and comfortable like u are not wearing any at all its a good product trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names