Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best wedding makeup?

I normally wear cover-girl foundation and eyeshadow and maybelline great lash mascara, but I am looking for something with a little more stay power for my wedding (the mascara runs like crazy and foundation sometimes looks greasy). Any good suggestions that are tear proof, sweat proof, smudge proof, and don't cost a fortune? Thanks!What is the best wedding makeup?
revlon colorstay is so great and it is a cheap alternative to mac and makeup forever natural makeup i think is best for wedding you can go on youtube and type in wedding makeup and find several tutorials you can do good luck and congrats!What is the best wedding makeup?
if u want an awesome foundation then google Dinair Airbrush Makeup...its the best foundation ive ever used..its all water based so its not bad for ur skin...it covers everything and makes my skin look flawless..they also have a line called paramedical that is all waterproof so u can even go swimming with it on...its the best makeup ive ever used...=) Hope i helped...=)
avon's make up is wonderful and will give beautiful results, I wore it at my wedding and had many compliments,


If you contact me for an order I will give you a 10% discount.


check it out at


www.youravon.com/sfligg
Revon colorstay is favorite and it stays on all day without smudging.


But, for my wedding I wore MAC.


Both will last all day with very little touch ups.





Good Luck and Congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names