Thursday, June 24, 2010

How should i do my makeup for my wedding this Friday?

I am getting married friday outside in the military park here in Vicksburg, Ms. I am wearing a simple short silvery white dress, I have auburn hair and freckles. I don't want anything to crazy, just something my future husband will always remember.How should i do my makeup for my wedding this Friday?
Watch youtube.com


julianne kaye Bridal make-up.


Then tell me what do you think.How should i do my makeup for my wedding this Friday?
a nice smokey eye would look gorgeous.


like brown and blacks and a little bit of whites.


and a nice highlight color, like vanilla pigment by mac.


or frost pigment by mac.


and some black eyeliner and mascara, and you are set!


keep it simple


but not simple to the point where you don't look like you have any on.


and wear a little bit of foundation just to keep the shine off because you never know how your nerves will be





i hope this helps!
Aw, congrats.





You sound really cute, but I think you should keep a light foundation, and look natural. Maybe a pinkish blusher with ruby red lipstick. Heavy black mascara and light eyeshadow. You will look amazinggg : )





Hope everything turns out good, and congrats once again





x
You sound so pretty! I would do whatever you normally do, to look natural and not super-different, and then maybe add a dash of blush to your cheeks, some light red lipstick, and just a light coat of pale eyeshadow (either a light blue or white). congrats!
Light foundation


Pink blusher


Black mascara


Black eyeliner


Clear lip gloss





X
aw congrats=]





um, since you want to keep it simple, really KEEP IT SIMPLE! go with your natural colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names