Thursday, June 24, 2010

Help To Find A Wonderful Wedding Makeup Artist In Adelaide.?

I am getting married in Adelaide on November 21st 2009. I'm looking for a wonderful makeup artist that knows how to create a stunning look in both life and in our photos.


I'd love some advice!?


Thanks.Help To Find A Wonderful Wedding Makeup Artist In Adelaide.?
Start here:


http://www.weddingsa.com.au/hair.htm


Look at their websites, see what style you like then call than and see what they can do for you...Help To Find A Wonderful Wedding Makeup Artist In Adelaide.?
Whoa. You're getting married on the same day as me!


Err....lol, sorry, I am going to answer your question, your wedding date just took me a little by surprise!





Let's see...


In my personal opinion, if you want to have a professional and qualified makeup artist, you really need to shop around. If you go for the first one that looks good, you might miss out on one that's better! So you need to keep your options open until you've got all the information you need.





Here's a link to give you some ideas:


http://www.jodee.com.au/





However, if you don't mind whether a person is qualified, just so long as they're good enough to produce the effect and stunning look you're looking for, you could always ask a friend, or advertise if that would work for you. I'd offer to do it for you, as I love practice and I'm very good with makeup (been doing private makeup for others for 8 years)


but since I'm getting married on the same day it wouldn't work too well! :)





I'd go for someone who either knows you well enough to really understand what you want, or for a makeup artist who can say that they're versatile. Versatility is the key, because if an artist can be flexible about the things they can do, they'll be able to cater much more effectively for you!


So you see, either option could get you the results you want. It's really up to you in the end, since it is your wedding after all.


I hope my advice was helpful to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names