Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup and accessories for a wedding?

I am going to a wedding in a few days, and need help on what to wear. It is my boyfriend's brother getting married and while i am not in the wedding party, his parents have asked me to sit in the front row with them. The wedding colors are black, white, and bright pink. My dress is black and white, but I can't decide what color(s) to use for accessories like necklace and earrings, etc. I don't want to be too boring and just use black, and I have a pretty gold and pink necklace, but I don't want to look like I'm trying to be a part of the wedding party or something. Also, I don't know how i should do my hair or makeup. I am blonde, and have pretty fair skin, and blue eyes. I wanted to try something fun with eyeshadow, but I don't know what to do. Any advice would be helpful!!!Makeup and accessories for a wedding?
Add a bright pink wide ribbon belt to your dress. Wear nude heels and keep your jewelery neutral, avoiding pink. Wear your hair in a French twist and add a pink flower or comb. Wear a neutral shadow on your eyes with black liquid liner, slightly winged at the outer corners for a cat eye effect. Curl lashes, black mascara and a bright pink lip gloss that matches your belt.





If you are set on making a statement with eyeshadow, try bright pink in the crease and along the lashline on top of liner. Curl lashes add mascara. Keep a neutral lip.





Or you could buy some jewel accessories in the corners of your eyes. I dont really like this look unless for a wild night time party.





Note: The pink belt and flower will not make you look like part of the wedding party, but shows that you are still paying tribute to the color scheme. Plus it will look HOT! (Think, a modern Audrey Hepburn). Be sure to keep legs bare and do not wear black shoes.Makeup and accessories for a wedding?
Umm you could wear pretty sparkly stud earings.


As for the make up don't go too flashy or colorful. I think if you did a smoky eye it would look great. Something with you know grays and dark blues because you have blue eyes! And ummm for the necklace you could wear a little necklace not one of those big ones. The ones with just a small charm. I think it would be a great look! I hope you have fun and good luck!
I would suggest putting your hair up in a twist like this http://www.mydreamwedding.ca/wp-content/鈥?/a> or just simply curling it. :) Maybe a diamond necklace and diamond stud earrings (if you have them) would work with your dress. For eyeshadow, something shiny but not glittery. A teal color for eyeshadow, and/or the ';smokey eye'; look perhaps?
Wear a teal colored necklace! I think that would look really good, and black shoes. You can either do a light sweep of teal eyeshadow over yours lids or you can use a teal eyeliner, or just keep your makeup simple. But I think that splash of color will look really good and it's not pink so it won't look like you're in the wedding. Have fun!
Hair- wavy


makeup- soft colourrs not too bold.maybe lavender for eyes, and light liipstick


accesories- try tiny pearls, and that neckalace that u were talking about sounds good as well
diamonds for earrings and necklace
Try http://www.glamforless.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names