Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup for a friend's wedding? Help please.?

Ok. So I am going to a wedding at 7:00 pm this evening and I need help with the makeup. I am wearing a sleeveless black dress that drops to right in between my breasts and is tighter on my breasts. It has a nice empire waistline on it that is made up of a white embroidered flowery pattern. the skirt of the dress flows away from the body and floats right below the knee. I also have a black wrap with beadeig on the edges to wear with it. I am a bit on the bigger side as well so the dress flatters my body type a bit more than other dresses. I have greenish grey eyes and light brown hair with blonde highlights on top to where it looks almost as if I dyed it all blonde. I plan to do my hair with a bit of volumizer at the roots and curl it a little. my hair is about an inch below my collar bone.





I need to know what to do with my makeup or any other suggestions on what I am doing.


There is this guy that I am interested in that will be there, which is why I am stressing this! Thanks!Makeup for a friend's wedding? Help please.?
I would suggest a golden or brown loose powder eyeshadow to compliment your skin. sweep eyeshadow from lashline to crease. Use a higlight shadow, iredescent white preferably, under your eyebrow and in the inside corner of your eye. Then, use an eggplant purple liquid eyeliner to make your green eyes really POP! Curl eyelashes with a curler, use volumizing mascara since it's a night wedding. Use a pinky- champagne lip gloss with NO lip liner. Good Luck with the guy! You will look amazing!Makeup for a friend's wedding? Help please.?
lips: not too shimmery, not too red


http://www.flickr.com/photos/isabelasoul鈥?/a>





eyes: not a heavy liner- (makes it look like you're trying too hard) gray is good for liner color, maybe a bronzy shadow with a little bit of an olive overlay just from the outside corners in and not above the eyelid.
u can go to a department store and get it done or u can wear alittle bronzer, some liquid eyeliner on top and a pink eye shadow and pink lipstick. avoid too much makeup b.c then it looks fake so stick to the clean side and u will look great
You could go to the nearest Saks Fifth Avenue and ask them to do your makeup!!! They're so good there, and they always know just what colors and stuff to use!!!
i have 2 suggestions...


1. you only use a light pink blush and very little eye liner!!


then mascara and a glossy pink lip!!! that like the sweet!!





2. is you use a bronzer and make ur eyes really stand out with a magenta eye liner and mascara!! ( i have geenish gray eyes 2 and thats what a perfessional told me 2 use!!) and then use a red lip stick!!!


but its really up 2 u 2 decide!!!


good luck!


(u can also go into any make-up store and they will tell u what looks best)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names