Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup and hair styling cheap for a date/wedding/outing?

Ok so i am really good at makeup application, have done allot for my friends and fantastic at hair styling as well, have done it since i was 10 years old.


I am purchasing my own home soon and eventually i want to get my Diploma in beauty and hair styling.


So currently i am not qualified.





What i am thinking is doing hair and makeup in my home as a little off the side thing and charging people for it, not alot as i am not qualified but i just enjoy doing it.





I have made a portfolio of my work.


If you have a big date or wedding or ball and you couldnt afford to go to the salon or a makeup artist would you consider using my services?





Cost wise i am thinking from $30.00 and not much more than that for hair and makeup.





What do you all think?


all answers will be great :)





p.s i am not a 16 year old either i am 22 years old so mature enough etc that people take me seriously.Makeup and hair styling cheap for a date/wedding/outing?
well i think thats great i would definetley go to you - you should make a buisness and if people think you're a bit dodgey just do i friends hair and make - up and show them how good you are .. and where do you live i might come to you for my social ..Makeup and hair styling cheap for a date/wedding/outing?
lol im in qld :| im saving for a flight :D Report Abuse

hi, its a great idea to earn money by a part time job that ypu are doing by yourself, but one thing dont let your respect down infront of people to earn money, i hope you understood what i mean, take care and keep doing your small business.
You can find good Hair Weaving / Braiding / Styles / Extensions / Straighteners and their Shopping information at below Blog. It will definitely help you. Have a look at it.





http://hair-weaving.blogspot.com/2008/03/wedding-hair-styles.html
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names