Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Need makeup ideals for an upcoming wedding...?

I would like to know if anyone has an example in a pic form with this particular wedding style makeup. Using smokey eyes for the color green. With platium blonde hair in a white veil. Fair skin, very-very white. Can anyone help me to decide on what looks best. I want to look super sexy, hot for my man to be. We will be dancing the town away after reception...


Sincerely, SummerNeed makeup ideals for an upcoming wedding...?
There's a site on Mary Kay listed below. I might also suggest that if you have your hair put in an ';up-do'; that day that you bringa sample of your dress %26amp; picture of yourself in it that you bring your cosmetics and have her make you up. (You should discuss this beforehand, of course.) I have done this and been very pleased with the results; my stylist had ideas I wouldn't have thought of.Need makeup ideals for an upcoming wedding...?
My suggestion is that no one here knows how you look, so the best thing is to go to a beauty counter, like Chanel or MAC, at a department store and have the ladies do a makeup on you. You may end up buying something, but you can use those later too-
I could give you tips, but not in picture form, so never mind.
Check out the these different links


http://www.marykay.com/daryn_anderson/wh鈥?/a>


http://www.marykay.com/daryn_anderson/wh鈥?/a> For each model select the color combinations that include the color Sage as the eyeliner. There are some really nice looks, that you may like. Once your're done with that, also check out the Bridal section for more ideas for your special day! =)
no ake up make up look more brighter !!!
I would go very soft for the wedding and at redo your makeup for the reception. with fair skin, smokey eyes might be a little too much.
Go to a MAC counter and have your makeup designed. They will give you a face chart to take with you, if not go to www.MACcosmetics.com and check out the Bridal face charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names